Thought I’d celebrate the season with some ghosts of costumes past. These images are from how-to Halloween party books from the 1920’s, wherein they instructed readers to make their outfits from crepe paper. I love all of the pumpkin dresses, so much better than another Kate Gosselin costume….
- RT @TheBloodJet: Episode #4: AWP Edition - "Bad Saint Cat" with @OhReallyRio. Wrap-up of Day 1 at #AWP17 💜 …-jet-writing-hour.madewithopinion.com/episode-4-awp-… 1 month ago
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY twitter.com/morganapple/st… 1 month ago
- RT @cavecanempoets: Arab-Am & poets of color: apply to Joseph O. Legaspi's FREE 10-week workshop Our Poems, Our Selves. 1/31 deadline: http… 2 months ago
- RT @cavecanempoets: Submissions are now open for Rio Cortez's 8-session spring workshop for emerging poets of color. Apply by 1/31: https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: And yet, given the chance to elect a woman president, 52 percent of white women said no. 93 percent of black women said yes… 4 months ago